Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 23 - Memory Board


What would I include on a Memory board of my life?

What an interesting topic. Last month I put together 4 memory boards to honor Burt's life. One board contained photos and mementos from his childhood, a second contained photos and mementos from high school, college, and the military, a third board contained photos and mementos of his life during our time together, and a fourth contained mementos of his life long passion, bowling.

I put together the memory boards with the help of Burt's sister Patricia. I had gathered up a bunch of goodies, and Patricia brought some photos as well. This is an activity that I enjoy doing, and it gave Patricia and I time to bond and share our love for Burt.

I have redone them in order to save them for posterity on this blog.

The first board is his early childhood.


The second board is his education from junior high, high school and college.


The third board is his military service.


The fourth board is our life together.



The last is Burt's life long passion - Bowling.


So I have completed this exercise for my husband Burt, but this exercise was suppose to be about my life.

When I first got interested in digital photography, I scanned all my photos and created a digital photo/scrap book of my important events. The following link will load these photo slide show of my digital memories.  Slide show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.